Software Engineer - Data Science/NLP
I am working with an extremely exciting and disruptive start-up based in Central London that are looking for a software engineer to join their team on a permanent basis and sit within their data science team. The company is well established now having grown steadily over the last few years. Recently they have seena large increase in their workload and are going through a big recruitment drive in 2018.
This role is ideal for a talented software developer who is looking to make a move towards data science/machine learning.
- Strong software development skills in Python/Scala
- Knowledge of space/time complexity in algorithms
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science or similar quantitative field
- Strong knowledge of parallel computing
- 3+ years in commercial software development role
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Desire to work with machine learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with large datasets
The salary bracket for this role is £60,000 to £70,000 per annum and they are looking to get the successful candidate started ASAP with interviews happening from 9th April 2018.
If this role seems like it is of interest to you and you fit the requirements, please apply today by sending your CV to or call Luke on for further details.
Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided for this position, therefore you must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.