A strong Software Engineer with a WPF / C# skillset is required for a position working on new product development and supporting existing products within a global scientific engineering company. Reporting into the Lead Developer, the successful candidate will join a small team within a rapidly growing company and will develop on a Windows 10 platform. This will be an initial 6month contract with a view to extending. Any experience in developing software control systems for hardware products would be useful.
We have a day rate of £350 for this position.
Location - near Cambridge
What you will be doing;
- Design, implementation and testing of software products
- Work with the R&D team and Electronics Engineers to integrate software control systems
- Documentation of software designs
- Ensure all source code are adequately backed up and stored
- Ad-hoc travel to customer sites
- Comply with company procedures and controls - ISO 9001 and 14001
- Required skills:
- WPF / C#
- Development on Windows 10 platform
- Experience with developing software for hardware/firmware products would be useful
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer with WPF who is looking for a challenging contract working with a global scientific engineering company.
Contract Length - Initially 6months
Rate - £350 per day
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'