Software Engineer, C# .net, Trafford Park, £40,000
Software Engineer, Software Developer, C#.net, WPF
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled backend .NET software engineer to join a leading global supplier of industrial equipment to the food and beverage market, based in Salford. As a .NET software engineer, you will report directly to the PC Software Team Lead and will be responsible for working predominantly on greenfield development projects as the company aims to deliver its next generation products.
The .NET software engineer will have exceptional people skills and be required to collaborate with the wider business (sales, marketing, product management, etc.) to solicit requirements, and design and deliver solutions as part of new product development.
- Perform software development to written technical specifications working within the company’s quality processes.
- Develop/Interpret written/verbal business requirements and technical specification documents and seek clarification as and where necessary.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates & techniques.
- Maintain watching brief on development of new technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Travel as individual projects necessitate (minimal).
- Ensure that he/she carries out his/her duties in accordance with all Company policies, procedures and processes
The candidate will have some of the following skills
- Minimum of 3 years hand-on experience of commercial C# .NET development within a busy team environment
- Experience of .NET development using Visual Studio 2012 / 2013 / 2015
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of XAML, WPF, or Silverlight UI development using the MVVM pattern
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET framework (V3.5 and later)
- A full understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Andrew Knight of Amrec Recruitment Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job