Expanding Software House is looking to grow its development team to accelerate the delivery of software to customers and is looking for a number of experienced Software Engineers to join the team.
We are looking for capable, highly literate and personable people with application development experience with the Microsoft development stack. There will be a lot of SQL work in the product, so that needs to be an area of experience/interest. This role is purely a development position (so no expectations of team leadership etc. in the short-medium term). You will need to understand data, and the challenges of managing it, ideally on a large scale.
Just as importantly, you will need to be able to analyse problems, produce effective documentation and see projects through to fruition. They will want you to use your skills and experience to help shape the direction of products you are working on.
These are the technologies the team uses …
- ASP.NET MVC with C# 6 & 7 (Web API, Entity Framework, RESTful)
- SQL Server (via EF with LINQ and stored procedures)
- Front-End frameworks, including Bootstrap & LESS, and package management tools like gulp & bower
- Distributed architecture (MassTransit, RabbitMQ)
- NUnit for unit and integration tests
- Agile process (Scrum, CI using Octopus, Kanban, automated testing)
You will be organised, highly literate and able to integrate quickly into the existing team. You will be confident enough to talk about new ideas you have and explain clearly how they work and how they can improve what you are working on.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Would you like to know more? ... Contact the Cordius team today for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
- Sql Server
- Entity Framework
- Software Engineers