Android Developer - London - Permanent - up to £75k + Flexi working and 1 day work from hom per week!
JOIN ONE OF THE UK'S FASTEST GROWING TECH COMPANIES!
An opportunity for a very talented Software Engineer to join one of the UKs fastest growing, VC Funded and most exciting companies. As a Software Engineer you will have the opportunity to be part of their unique mobile application and software which has now launched onto four continents, and soon to be a 5th, the stage is now set for their services to reach the rest of the globe.
Overview of the role
As a Software Engineer, you will be writing ground breaking, on-demand logistics software that is distributed and operated worldwide. As a Software Engineer you will working collaboratively in agile delivery teams with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Software Engineers, you provide the necessary expertise in testing client and server software; enabling the team to prevent problems before they arise and snagging the ones that do. As a Software Engineer of a well thought out and highly respected team, you will work with your peers to uphold a high degree of engineering excellence throughout the platform. With the consumers interests at the heart of everything we do, and learning being pivotal to our growth, we recognise the need for our Software Engineers to have ample time to innovate, learn, and share knowledge.
- Writing high-quality, highly-testable code
- Working collaboratively with Product Managers, UX Designers, Quality Engineers, and other Software Engineers to define, refine, size, and then plan upcoming work
- Reviewing code, and engaging in architectural discussions
- Assisting with the deployment of Android application code to multiple package targets
- Seeking opportunities to automate repetitive or time-consuming processes
- Working proactively to remediate adverse customer experiences
- Sharing knowledge and seeking out opportunities to learn other parts of the software stack
- Solid programming skills in Java on the Android platform
- Test-Driven Development
- Implementing common Android software design patterns
- Defining API contracts, and developing against stubbed/mocked end-points
- Modern Git developer workflows
- Scripted/configuration-based software deployments
- Delivering software as part of an agile team
- Coding in another programming language, such as Objective-C
- Dependency injection
- CI/CD for Android applications
- Delivering applications using Fastlane
- Working on white-labeled software products
- Developing software against geolocation and mapping APIs
- Test automation with BDD
To Apply for this position, you must have full eligibility to live and work full time in the UK as the company are unable to sponsor at this time. Thank you for understanding.
- Android Development
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"