Software Engineer (AI)
A global powerhouse within the Social Media industry is looking for a Software Engineer (AI) to join their team on an initial 3 month contract - The role will be onboarded remotely.
In this role, you will embed deeply with researchers in AI Research (FAIR) to develop and debug reinforcement learning environments.
- Develop highly scalable game engine code in C/C++ and Python.
- Collaborate with AI Research (FAIR) Scientists to facilitate research that enables learning in sequential decision-making problems.
- Apply knowledge of relevant domains along with expert coding skills to platform and framework development projects.
- Adapt machine learning and neural network algorithms and architectures to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU).
- Expert knowledge of game engine development, preferably for "grid-world" games.
- Expert knowledge of C and C++ on POSIX systems, including threads, context switching, dynamic libraries (dlopen, dlmopen).
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Good knowledge of PyTorch.
- Experience with training RL algorithms on GPUs.
- Experience with the game NetHack.
- Experience with procedural content generation for game development.
- Experience with designing game combat mechanisms.
- Experience with game UI development.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'