Software Eng- Swedish speaking
years of experience in the Information & Technology sector. We employ Localisation Engineers, Data Analysts, Testers, Linguistic Engineers, Developers, Automation Engineers , Software Quality Engineer, NLP Engineer's and Technical translators in some of the world's largest technology companies.
Recruiting across 37 languages worldwide with over 300 team members based
in Cork, London, Paris, Cupertino and more.
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing
and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client's software
You will design, implement, organise and execute both automated and manual
test plans for a wide variety of software products, interfacing with international
software QA centres, software engineering teams, translators and project
managers to ensure delivery of world-class software products to international
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
* Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
* Perform manual localisation testing on software, print documents &
* Analysing international functionality issues at a low level.
* Coding software QA automation to test in technologies like Swift, ObjC,
Python and Ruby.
* Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
* Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and
addressing issues with innovative solutions.
* Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project
management teams throughout to help ship amazing international
* Any other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or
* Native speaker in the language outlined above.
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Deep understanding and experience in QA best practices.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* At least 5 of "Preferred" skills.
* Experience in OS X and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
* Experience as a "power user" of Mac Products.
* Experience in software localisation.
* A strong background in UNIX.
* 2+ years of real world Software Engineering experience.
* Strong programming and technical skills.
* A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that 'break'
* Deep knowledge of linguistics.
* 2+ years of project management experience.
Pay & Benefits
* €38k per annum pro rata.
* Travel to Ireland Paid for (If outside Ireland)
* Health insurance after probation (probation 6 months).
* 50% of your rent paid for on 6 month contract if relocating.
* Discounts on products. e.g; membership to social club, bus passes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job