Recruiting across 37 languages worldwide with over 300 team members based
in Cork, London, Paris, Cupertino and more.
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing
and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client's software
products. They have a variety of positions available and are looking for highly
motivated individuals that meet the description below.
You will design, implement, organize and execute both automated and manual
test plans for a wide variety of software products, interfacing with international
software QA centers, software engineering teams, translators and project
managers to ensure delivery of world-class software products to international
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
* Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
* Perform manual localization testing on software, print documents &
* Analyzing international functionality issues at a low level.
* Coding software QA automation to test in technologies like Swift, ObjC,
Python and Ruby.
* Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
* Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and
addressing issues with innovative solutions.
* Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project
management teams throughout to help ship amazing international
* Any other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or
* Native speaker in the language outlined above.
* Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Deep understanding and experience in QA best practices.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* At least 5 of "Preferred" skills.
* Experience in OS X and/or iOS software development with Xcode.
* Experience as a "power user" of Mac Products.
* Experience in software localization.
* A strong background in UNIX.
* 2+ years of real world Software Engineering experience.
* Strong programming and technical skills.
* A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that 'break'
* Deep knowledge of linguistics.
* 2+ years of project management experience.
Pay & Benefits
* €38k per annum pro rata.
* Travel to Ireland covered, 2 months fully paid accommodation.
* Health insurance after probation (probation 6 months).
* Discounts on products. e.g; membership to social club, bus passes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary
and upward potential if you would like it.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.