I am currently working on behalf of an award-winning recruitment agency who have an opportunity for a Software Development Recruiter.
This boutique firm of tech recruitment professionals are highly acclaimed with the last 3 years seeing a flurry of industry awards including;
- Best Learning & Development
- Best Small Recruitment Agency
- Agency Recruitment Leader of the Year (CEO)
- Best Specialist Recruitment Business
- Top 30 Innovative Companies to Watch
Alongside this they have been runner-up in just as many categories!
The Software Development Recruiter position:
This role will see you join a team of Java, C++ and Python recruiters specialising in working with the leading financial services companies globally.
The team has just been inherited by a manager with 5 years in the business and 16 years in the tech recruitment industry. The focus of this role initially will be working on warm accounts led by this manager and will be predominantly headhunting senior candidates.
As you grow into the role you will given your own accounts and then move into a 360 role with full autonomy of your own desk.
Due to the warm accounts and their name in the market, there is large potential for billing straight away and therefore earning commission!
What can they offer?
- A professional induction training course that takes you through your first 90 days in the business, bringing you up to speed quickly whilst helping to develop any areas needed.
- Exceptional track record of YoY growth.
- High performing culture with a professional but personality led approach.
- Tiered Commission structure rising to 40%
- Warm accounts with numerous blue chip and SME clients
- Progression paths to Principal Consultant, Managing Consultant or Account Director (and beyond to directorship!)
- Passionate leadership with their people valued as number one priority!
Salary: DOE, £25k - £30k + OTE
If you are a Software Development Recruiter with 6 months+ experience, interested in hearing about a better career opportunity, then get in touch.
All applications are confidential and non-committal until it has been agreed your CV can be shared and the opportunity has been fully discussed.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE are an experienced agency specialising in placing; Senior Technology Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Senior Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'