Up to £85,000 | Oxford (Remote first)
Are you looking for your next opportunity as a Software Development Manager?
This role is with a growing software house, who are seeking a Development Manager to lead a team of .NET Developers, who are building modern web & cloud systems to automate workflow and compliance within the gaming sector.
You will take on the opportunity to implement structure and best development practice to the team, as well as continue to recruit heads as the business invests into their product development.
The team work with a modern Microsoft tech stack, so you should be willing to invest into using latest technologies and embracing ideas from the team.
The company are remote first, so you should be comfortable working & managing in a remote setting. There will be occasions that you should be able to work in the office, both with your development team and with internal stakeholders.
This opportunity is permanent, offering you a starting salary up to £85,000, competitive bonus and other benefits.
- Managing a remote .NET software development team.
- Help to grow the team, by driving recruitment and interviews.
- Provide technical guidance and encourage learning in the team.
- Implement best development practices.
- Ensure understanding of project requirements and delivery.
- Proven experience as a Software Development Manager
- Technical experience within .NET development.
- Ability to report into C-Level executives and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage remote developers.
- Experience in interviewing and recruiting .NET Developers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'