On behalf of our growing client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for an experienced Software Development Manager. As Software Development Manager, you will manage a team of software developers and testers to create and maintain application software to be used by our client's customers and colleagues.
The Software Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure code is written to expected standards following the development team coding guidelines
- Prioritise tasks for the development team considering business needs and customer needs.
- Run the team in an agile development environment
- Coach team members to aid their personal development and skills improvement
- Communicate with other teams within the business to ensure support requests and feature requests are dealt with appropriately.
- Maintain an awareness of changing technologies to ensure products remain up to date.
The Software Development Manager will have the following:
- Experience in managing a team of software developers
- Experience in developing software
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies including C#, .Net, SQL Server, Azure
- Good understanding of software architecture
- Understanding of IoT devices
- Awareness of security requirements for handling sensitive information
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Flexible/Remote working with the occasional requirement to visit the Stockport office for meetings
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Software Development Manager – Remote Working – Up to £65k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'