Software Engineering Manager required by expanding Tech SME based in Reading. The Software Engineering Manager will be managing a team of 6 Engineers and will act as their escalation point on all BAU work and projects. Recent hands-on experience is not required but a previous engineering/development background across multiple languages would be advantageous.
- 15+ years in software engineering
- The ability to mentor small/medium sized teams of Engineers
- Project manage projects and deliver in time and on/within budge
- Code review
- Challenge Software Engineers
- Quality control
- Review the current Software Engineering team and make changes if required
- A background across multiple coding languages
- Stakeholder management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a software engineer management position
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience within software engineering
- A background in coding across multiple languages ideally to include: C/C++, Python, Perl, C#, Java and PHP web technologies.
- Experienced in mentoring Engineers of all levels.
- Review code by the development team and quality control.
- Project managing multiple projects.
- Stakeholder management.
- Client facing
- Team player
This fantastic role comes with a starting salary of £65,000-75,000 p/a and is accompanied with a benefits package which includes a 10% annual bonus, share options, company pension, flexible working and 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) to name but a few.
- Project Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'