Software Development Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Software Development Manager required on a permanent basis by a prestigious organisation based in Central London. The successful Software Development Manager will oversee their high performing team and will offer guidance and mentoring. The Software Development Manager will get the opportunity to work with an extremely well reputed organisation with a strong customer base and track record and you will have a significant influence on development technologies moving forward. The Software Development Manager will have demonstrable experience delivering software related projects.
Responsibilities and skills:
- You will be the main point of contact for matters relating to Software Development
- Strong experience of managing a team of software developers
- Hands on development experience with the Microsoft .Net stack
- Budget management experience
- Provide technical advice and direction to the development team
- Build a strategy to scale development application and services in line with business ambitions.
This is a great time for a Software Development Manager to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow within a market leader.
Please send your CV to Jakob Russell.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals
Tags: Software Development Manager, Development Manager, Development Team Lead, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, MVC, WCF, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Central London, City of London