Software Development Manager, Scrum Master, Digital
This organisation specialises in delivering omni-channel Sales and Service engagement to customers across Europe. The product-led customer experiences they create cover the entire Telco customer lifecycle from GetConnected to StayConnected on a wide variety of channels including web, mobile/tablet, IVR and portals.
This is a management position (team Lead) offering flexible working with a competitive salary and great benefits package.
The successful candidate will be a doer, with bags of energy & enthusiasm and someone who is resourceful and resilient when confronted with obstacles. You will be leading an Agile squad with a budget ownership of up to £1million. You will be responsible for building and developing your team and for the delivery and operation of your product and service areas.
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the strategic product roadmap identifies key deliverables/targets, analysing business metrics and functional requirements, and translate them into robust and scalable technical solutions
- Working within a development team of 7 to get stuff done using the resources at hand
- You'll provide leadership to engineers, engineers-in-test, data scientists, and testers while partnering with product managers and UX designers to design, implement, test, deliver, document, and maintain complex applications, tools, systems and services
- Ensure that product requirements and priorities are understood by the team and by stakeholders and that they have been correctly translated into smaller deliverables, features and user stories with acceptance criteria
- You will work with cutting-edge technologies and lean processes while developing well rounded skills such as data analysis, leadership and effective programme management.
Nice to have
- You thrive on understanding the complexity of software systems, and you bring a nuanced understanding of technical architecture, software best practices and operations management.
- You drive constant improvement in best practices, design and innovation within your products, services, and your team.
- Passion for technology, product development, and fast-paced delivery.
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience successfully leading a team of software developers through a full system/product development life-cycle as a manager, mentor, or tech lead
- Scrum Master
- Software development manager