Software Development Manager - Manchester
Software Developer Team Leader within an agile C# .NET environment is required by a leading technology-based company in Manchester. Reporting to the Software Development Director, this is a new key hire for a brand new software launch and team. (Looking to
Technologies they use include, but are not limited to C#, asp.net and SQL using a variety of design patterns and software development techniques including domain-driven design, MVC, unit and test-driven development.
As the Software Development Manager you must have the following experience:
- Strong C# development experience in ideally a TDD environment
- Experience of mentoring Developers and ability to lead project
- Some exposure to front-end technologies
- Ability to recruit and grow a team
There is also a significant focus on continuous delivery and deployment using the latest thinking around DevOps.
As the Software Development Manager, the key responsibility is the technical aspect of a delivery team's projects.Key responsibilities include:
- Drive forward software development with an emphasis on building & developing a new team in the next 6 months with this a new product in the organisation
- Work closely with architects; core team and other pillars to share business and technical knowledge.
- Works closely with the team, business and liaises with third parties to ensure projects are planned, designed and delivered.
- Lead a delivery team responsible for project delivery and application group.
- Contribute to the estimation and implementation of user stories/requirements helping to shape their technical design, UX and implementation.
- Review, update and produce system documentation as required.
- Contribute to and maintain coding and other technical standards.
- Take a broader responsibility in the overall design and architecture.
- Review, implement and improve source control, build and deployments processes using industry standard tools and practices.
- Ensure all tasks are developer and peer tested.
- Ensure all code is stored in the appropriate source code library.
- Perform code reviews.
My client is embarking on a new product range and this a brand-new team within an established software development department. They are looking to pay a starting salary of between £55,000 - £65,000
To apply press apply now or send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'