This is truly a life changing job opportunity.
You will be joining one of the world's leading sporting brands with a global reach and an unrivalled reputation.
You wll become part of an elite team, traveling extensively across all corners of the world.
If you are an experienced Software Development Lead, with most of the following skills and experience, I would be very keen to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Degree educated (Computer Science or Related)
- Management of long-term, high-profile, multi-discipline Software projects (£1m + budgets)
- Team management experience
- Representing businesses at conferences, events etc.
- Project Management experience
- Excellent understanding of C# / .NET / WCF / Windows Services
- Wide-ranging Software knowledge
- Worked in Object Orientated Design & UML
- Experience using XML / XSLTs and defining CSDs
- Willingness to travel extensively for work.
If you meet these criteria and want a life-changing role, please send me your CV or call ANDY to discuss.
- Project Management
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job