This role will see you reporting in to the Development Manager in a hands on role that also has lead responsibility to a team of Developers. Coaching, Resource allocation, Code Review and brain storming as part of the senior management team on process and methodology will all form part of your remit. Remaining hands on across the companies broad tech stack this role offers an excellent balance for those seeking advancement in their career while still exercising there passion for technology. At this point in time the organisation are exploring new technologies and a period of product development is likely to result in a number of new languages/frameworks to be utilised so the technologies below will be a core part of your week but a willingness to explore new tech will be required.
Shortlisted applicants will display most if not all of the elements below within their careers to date:
- A broad background in OO development to include C#.
- Team / resource management preferably to include growing a team.
- Backend and Server based Coding experience with common technologies such as SQL.
- Knowledge of Multithreading.
- Microservices based architecture and delivery in to cloud environment exposure would also be extremely beneficial.
- Exposure to Delphi is a 'nice to have' as some of the existing product is underpinned with Delphi code.
Hurren & Hope is a different take on the typical recruitment model with ethics and sector knowledge central to its approach rather than sales targets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job