Software Development in Test: Birmingham: £25,000 - £50,000
Broster Buchanan is working exclusively with a key client that are looking for a number of Software Development in Test candidates to be part of a new 'Centre of Excellence' Quality Assurance team based in Birmingham City Centre.
As Software Development in Test you will need to have an excellent understanding of development methodologies. Each day, you'll be working closely with developers, designers, product managers, and other engineers.
Experience, skills and professional attributes
- Technical background and extensive exposure to Agile (SCRUM) development methodologies
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- The ability to identify issues and communicate effectively with the delivery team and the business stakeholders
- Experience of solving complex problems/issues
- Broad understanding of architecture principles and modern development techniques helpful
- Experience in the use of one or more of the following project management and issue tracking tools: Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins, GitHub, MS Office package
- Passionate about creating processes to enhance the quality of an application.
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 (dependent on the level of experience) Location:
Birmingham City Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"