This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Development Engineer to write innovative software for the electro-mechanical products developed by this extremely well established, innovative and successful company within an exciting niche market.
- Experience with embedded control systems and their use in electro-mechanical applications
- Development of both embedded, Windows and LINUX based software for a range of desktop instrumentation
- Ability to develop software in Java, C++ or other programming languages
- A detailed knowledge of Windows and LINUX operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, such as SQL
- Experience designing interactive and intuitive applications
- Development of specifications and determining operational needs both from a technical perspective and from an operator perspective. This will involve significant liaison with the electronic and mechanical engineering teams as well as end-users.
- Development and implementation of software verification plans and quality assurance procedures for all coding
- Generate full documentation, change control procedures and maintain software functionality
- Working with production and end-users troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems as required
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.