Software Development Engineer - Embedded Software- Devon - AH21
Salary/ Benefits: Highly Competitive - DOE, plus benefits
Job Term: Full Time/Permanent
My client, who is a leading provider of specialist IT and Electronics Solutions, is now seeking an additional Software Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will become a key figure in the development team, helping to provide Firmware Design solutions for our client’s products. The Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Developing programmes in C, for embedded electronics and PC software, and in Python (Or a similar language e.g. Perl).
- The development of Windows and/or Linux applications, services and drivers.
- Software modelling using industry standard tools such as UML, Yourden, etc.
- Ensuring that all coding meets established standards; Lin, MISRA etc.
- Usage of revision control systems; Subversion, Git etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate must have proven experience of embedded firmware development for complex electronic products, as well as a good degree in a related engineering discipline.
A working knowledge of communications concepts, interfaces and network infrastructures (e.g. TCP/IP model etc) is also required.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Skills: Software Development, Firmware, Embedded C, Python, Windows, Linux, UML, PCoiP, TCP, IP.
- Embedded Software