We have multiple openings, for this position, and are looking to hire as soon as possible. We pride ourselves on our unrivalled domain knowledge and we always have openings for people that can live up to and enhance our reputation. New to the Energy Sector? No problem. We supply the training; the same training that we have developed for our clients. Energy Trading has all the excitement and challenge of investment banking but has proved much more resilient in the economic crisis.
- The role will typically be based on the client’s site in London and the South East, usually interacting directly with business analysts, developers and customer representatives
- Our customers are increasingly operating agile development techniques, so experience of these is beneficial
- You will review complex business requirements and design specifications, as well as developing and executing pioneering automated test suites
- You will isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes
- You will write Test Scenarios and Test Criteria
- You will look at and implement testing best practice
- You will work with other SDETs to Extend/Enhance an existing test automation framework
- C# - between 1 to 2 years' practical experience
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Strong face to face communicator
- Ability to build relationships
- Comfortable with Git, Visual Studio Team Systems or similar
- Intelligence, analytical skills and enthusiasm are some of your key strengths
Desirable (but not essential)
- ISTQB foundation or above
- Knowledge of financial/energy trading
- Implementation of SpecFlow step definition/bindings
- A Computer Science degree or similar (2:1 or above)
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions
- Experience developing or extending test automation framework
- Experience of setting up (not merely using) Continuous Integration and/or Deployment pipelines
- Immediate start available
- Travel reimbursement for your travel to clients
- Company socials and lunches
- Young, vibrant team
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
- Full training is provided
This is a very exciting period in our company's development and those who joined in the last few years are advancing their careers rapidly and enjoying the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technologies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'