- Salary: £35-55k + 5% Bonus + Up to 4 days remote working + Private Health etc
- Location: Worcester
Company & Role Overview
This company is looking for lots developers to join their existing highly talented team as they are pretty much expecting to double in size. The company is at the top of its area of specialism across several areas where their products compete. They understand that development / IT function is crucial to the business’ success which is why it is their biggest investment area. They are a subsidiary of a larger parent organisation and this small hub is now being seen as the future of the company so a huge amount of investment is going in now so that they are well ahead of in their market and remain dominant. They have some great ideas of how to innovate, they have the ideas but they now need more strong developers to help them create them much quicker than they have been!
The UK team is expecting to go from 35 people to 60 by the end of 2018, 11 new developers will be a part of this growth to take on some of the new projects.
The manager of the team has come up the ranks through being a developer so can see things from your perspective. There is a friendly, relaxed environment where people are engaged and would be described as grown-ups. There is a flat management structure and the culture is one of trust, so people are not micro managed at all, rather are trusted to deliver - one of the reasons there is up to 4 days remote working available
The team there has many years’ experience as they have an extremely low attrition rate. The systems being developed are very complex so would offer even the biggest of brainiacs a real challenging nut to crack!
You’d be working in a UK based team which would coordinate with a globally distributed development team (Canada, Germany, Czech Republic, Ukraine and Japan). The team is responsible for creating class leading data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications. Due to the nature of working within a global development team, you’d be expected to occasionally travel abroad.
The person best suited to this role would be who can:
- Design and development of user interfaces, software components, Docker images and services for applications in a microservices environment
- Validation and verification testing of application code
- Work within global distributed teams, supported by a range of distributed collaboration technologies
- Experience of using automated software testing tools would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will have competence and experience in the following:
- Microservice architectures and REST interfaces
- Object Oriented Programming/UML
- Agile software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban, TDD, BDD) and tools, including source control systems
Experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- C# (.NET Core, ASP .NET MVC)
- Visual Studio 2010 and higher
- Automated build and unit test technologies
- £35 - 60k + up to 5% bonus
- Up to 4 days remote working
- 7% pension contribution
- Personal Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
If you feel you’d be a good match for the role, please apply now. If you would like to find out more, please feel free to get in touch.
Rebel Recruiters is an equal opportunities employer
- .NET CORE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'