Software Developers - Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
If you are an outstandingly talented software engineer but feel you are not fully appreciated, challenged or rewarded, READ THIS.
This entrepreneurial consulting firm is noted for its creativity and ability to successfully deliver technically complex software projects. They only employ genuinely outstanding people, and this creates a vibrant culture for innovation, achievement and recognition.
They are currently embarking on some immensely challenging blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and wish to hire a number of software engineers. Knowledge of blockchain or crypto currencies is not necessary but a good mathematical and problem-solving ability is critical.
This is a great opportunity to gain hugely valuable skills and experience within a high growth and rewarding environment.
Skills and Background required:
- Previous software development experience gained either within academia or industry
- Understanding of distributed architectures
- Strong Computer Science, Physics and/or Maths degree as a minimum. MSc or PhD preferred
- Experience of high volume processing
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Programming languages C/C++, Go, Python or Scala
- Knowledge or interest in Blockchain technology would be useful
Based: Staines, Middlesex
Salary: c£50,000 + benefits
- Computer Science
- Problem Solving
- Software Development
- Software Engineers
- Programming Languages