On behalf of our well-established client based in Stockport, we are currently recruiting for a talented Software Developer. As Software Developer, you will develop software that will deliver excellent customer experiences, digitised workflows, and insightful data.
The Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Play an active role in scoping activities using agile methods like Product Vision, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Full-stack development of web apps making appropriate use of available frameworks
- Take a systematic approach to the testing of development work to minimise technical issues during User Acceptance Testing
- Use version control software such as Git following the policies and approaches of the team
- Help to develop and maintain APIs for all services and apps
- Support the implementation of high-quality cloud infrastructure for the hosting of applications using services such as AWS
The Software Developer will have the following:
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks, ideally Laravel.
- Experience in creating operational user interfaces using frameworks such as Bootstrap and Tailwind Meticulous attention to detail
- Works well with others being able to hold productive conversations to engage, solicit feedback and understand workflows and operational issues
- Ability to work well as part of the team following software development standards
- Employee-owned (share profits)
- Healthcare Plans
- Remote working with travel into their Stockport Office a few days a month
- Excellent Pension Scheme
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Software Developer – Stockport/Remote – Up to £45k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'