While working at the company, you will be responsible for:
- Working on the entire application stack
- Writing clean, high quality code that is maintainable and readable.
- Working alongside team members to produce the best product possible.
- Providing input during planning and estimation sessions.
A successful candidate will have to show:
- Experience with C# and .NET Core or .NET Framework
- Experience with CI/CD using Azure Dev Ops
- Experience of working in an Agile Development Environment
- Good problem identification/solving skills
- A positive and collaborative approach to working
- Be able to demonstrate a structured approach to development, using design principles, patterns, and practices.
An ideal candidate would also be able to show:
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience with document and/or relational databases such as Cosmos/SQL Server
- Experience using ORMs such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
- Experience using a frontend framework such as Angular.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers:
- Working alongside talented and supportive colleagues.
- Flexible working hours
- Company health plan
- An on-site canteen, as well as a coffee shop, salon, gym, and other sporting facilities
- Free on-site parking
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
- Problem Solving
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'