Core Blue develops software for companies in a wide range of industries, based all around the world. Our focus is on business-critical software so our agile team is built up of engineers that love to build excellent code. We are currently going through a growth period with an increased demand for large-scale projects and we need to build our team with more exceptional developers.
You'll be required to make decisions and offer technical advice - we want you to have the option to implement features your way.
What you'll be
- Passionate, curious, excited by new technology and the tech industry, and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- You have strong communication skills
What you may have
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working as a software developer in industry
What your perks will be
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Tech: Work on a high-end MacBook and dual monitor setup.
- Flexibility: We're flexible - flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Office: We have our own open-plan new-build office - the perfect environment to think freely.
- Pension: We'll add employer contributions to our pension plan when you join.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Bike to work: Get a new bike and keep fit by getting a bike through a payroll scheme.
- Development: We'll add to your skillset. We're aiming to become best in class. As such, you'll be enrolled in scheme's and have transferable skills, such as AWS certifications. We're committed to your development. If there is something you're passionate about, we'll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary
- Front-end Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- App Developer
- Full-stack Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'