Software Developer required by market leading, award winning software house based in Ipswich. The role will be full remote until post Covid when the role will begin to return onsite.
Our client are looking for a Software Developer with at least 12 months experience in Java (.Net will be considered) who is looking to develop themselves and learn new skills to progress their career. Our client will offer ongoing training in return. This is a very technical role so a good level of technical understanding will be required.
- A minimum of 12 months commercial experience in Java or .Net technologies
- A relevant software development or IT degree
- Demonstratable development and analytical skills
- The ability to pick up new skills and techniques on a daily basis
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Nice to haves:
- A relevant software development certification
- Experience with SPA (Single Page Application)
- Design Patterns
This excellent opportunity comes with a starting salary (Based on experience) between £27,500-32,000 p/a and is accompanied with 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, ongoing training, training courses and a large element of flexible working (Post Covid).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'