My client, an Insurance company based in Yorkshire have are looking for a Full-Stack software Developer to join their development team, they are friendly and vibrant, and are looking for people who can bring enthusiasm and energy with them into the existing team. They are a fast-paced agile team, Operating in the Scrum methodology they are always working to improve their processes and practices.
- Flexible working options including remote working
- Career development with the opportunity for external training to gain industry-recognised qualifications
- Regular team events (e.g. Game nights, escape room)
- Increased holiday entitlement with the length of service
- Life Insurance (4 x Salary)
- In-house well being team
- Free breakdown cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at high street retailers.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- You'll be responsible for contributing towards the design, build and maintenance of a range of bespoke internal products and customer-facing web applications.
- More than just maintaining and expanding existing products, in this role you will have the opportunity to get involved with Greenfield projects and technologies.
- Using your programming skills and ability to apply the latest web, mobile and database technologies you'll be helping to future-proof the success of our products.
- Understanding of how to build well written, testable, maintainable code
- A passion for maintaining your diverse technical knowledge, not a "just back-end" / "just front-end" developer
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- An ability to think out of the box when faced with a challenge and present ideas to the team, working collaboratively when you need help
Ideally, you will have;
- 2+ years of commercial experience working as a software developer (with the right to work in the UK).
- Exposure to agile methodologies and techniques such as Scrum, pair programming and test driven development
- Experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms.
- Some experience with Laravel and Angular, as many of our products use these technologies.
- Some experience with cloud hosting environments such AWS.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV
- Software Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Full stack
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'