Job Title: Software Developer
An embedded Software Developer / Engineer is required for an aerospace, defence and systems specialist.
The successful applicant will be supporting R & D and product development functions for niche control and automation systems.
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software for safety critical embedded systems.
- Creating high quality and robust designs and code.
- Recording work products; keeping them under configuration management and providing plans and progress reports.
- Requirements analysis and review in order to guide software development and implementation.
The Software developer should have the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in a mathematics or computer science-based subject.
- Experience in software development in the aerospace or safety critical industry.
- Programming experience in a language such as Rust, C#, C++, Python etc
- Knowledge of version control (GIT)
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates that have the current right to work in the UK will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a good knowledge of software engineering to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Devonshire based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge technology projects
- Flexible benefits
Interviews for the Software Developer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'