I am currently recruiting a Software Developer with .Net experience to join a rapidly expanding IT Services provider based in Cambridge. Established in 2016 they have seen then their client base rise exponentially due to the excellent and simply world-class services that they provide. The potential Software Developer will be joining a team that provides a range of services from digital development and integration, to server management and maintenance as well as standard desktop and business application support.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Mid-Level Software Developer who is looking to developer their career, and .Net capabilities. You will be joining a team of 11 passionate developers of varying experience levels. This will give you the chance to work and learn off some of the best .Net developers in the area.
Software Developer (.Net) responsibilities:
- Leading and undertaking web-based activities and supplying expertise to the on digital, web and business areas
- Ensuring IT systems are developed, maintained and operated correctly, to maximise business benefit
- Supporting the Digital Team to design, build and maintain project roadmaps for web-based solutions
Key Skills for the Software Developer (.Net):
- C# & .Net 4.5+
- MVC & Entity Framework
- Rest API's
- Knowledge of CMS websites, Umbraco ideally
The role is paying up to £38,000 depending on experience, with interviews lined up the week commencing the 25th September.
If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- .Net / C# / ASP.Net / .NetCore / Software Engineer / Software Developer /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'