We're looking for a problem solving, detail oriented developer to join our small but experienced team, working across a wide variety of projects.
Our work is mostly for startup businesses so is often fast paced.
Day to day activities:
- Supporting and maintaining a number of different platforms and SaaS
- Working on new projects and features
- Work with data, the team and clients to identify and propose areas in their projects that can be improved
Candidates should be:
- Self motivated, self reliant
- Educated to degree level in a computing subject
- Great at communicating
- Project and goal oriented, focused on quality and delivery
- Reliable and organised
- A University Degree in Computer Science
- Demonstratable experience with C# and .Net Core
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB specifically)
- A love of code, problem solving and producing solutions
- Be comfortable with getting things wrong, adapting and moving forward with solutions
Core front end skills…
- Some knowledge of blazor
- CSS (SASS / Less)
- HTML 5
- Mobile development
- Front end build and package management
What we offer
We're a small team, you'll be joining at a point where we're growing and ambitious. We work on a number of projects, and you may dip in to each one throughout a day. Each one will require new development and maintenance of existing code bases.
Work from home/communicate via Zoom with occasional physical meetings.
Normal working hours 9-6
Christmas feast (hopefully...depends how this virus carries on!)
- Problem Solving
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'