Rec Pool Group are actively recruiting for a Software Developer on behalf of our client, a well-established, Payroll. The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and has a salary offering up to £70k for the right level of experience, along with a full company benefits package.
- Management of daily projects & tasks, as well as achieving service level standards
- Prioritising own workloads to ensure targets are delivered
- Produce front end applications in line with specifications
- Explain & present ideas and concepts
Education: at minimum Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Math, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, or similar analysis focused type of degree.
Experience: full time programming for at least 5 years with at least some experience in C#, PHP and Python. Strong knowledge of SQL and Linux, and some knowledge of NoSQL.
Education: PhD in Computer Science, Math, Applied Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, or similar analysis focused type of degree.
- High level computer-technology skills and understanding, e.g socket, specialized hardware, low-latency programming, low-latency hardware, advanced encryption methods, or similar.
- Working with Jira, Git, Bitbucket or similar and working in an agile development environment in general is a strong plus. For communication we mainly use Slack and Skype.
- General full time programming 7+ years a plus.
- Expert level of Linux systems is a plus.
- Extensive experience with modern SQL and NoSQL database infrastructures and/or past projects is a plus.
Programming languages (in addition to those required): Go, Rust, HTML.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'