Do you want to work for a company who invests in their employee’s development and truly values their contribution?
Would you like the opportunity to build on your software developing skill set?
Are you a computing graduate looking to take your next career step?
Have you worked within a role where you have been involved in the whole life cycle of software development?
If so, then we have an amazing opportunity for you within a highly regarded successful design and digital marketing agency based in Milton Keynes. We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer/Engineer on behalf of our client who are well-established and have an excellent reputation within their field.
You will be joining a small and highly skilled team and be given the opportunity to learn new technologies. You will be given the chance to be mentored by experienced professionals. Focusing on your development you will build on your already gained skill set by receiving in-house training and hands on learning.
Working on multiple projects at one time your role will include the following duties but are not limited to;
- Working on the full software development life cycle.
- Enhancing existing customer solutions as well as working on new projects.
- Liaising and interacting with customers over the phone, via email and at times face to face.
Required attributes for this role;
- Computing degree
- Previous experience working within a commercial software development role.
- Adept at problem solving and dealing with complex software systems
- A willingness and ability to communicate well verbally and written
- Positive attitude/outlook
- Self-disciplined and flexible approach
- Be a self-starter with a passion to learn and develop from hands on experience
- Have the want to establish your place quickly in a very busy team by reliably contributing
In return, my client is offering the opportunity for a great career path within a growing company. You will be given the chance to build on your already gained experience within a business who values its employees. You will be given the chance to learn Angular JS, JQuery, SSRS/SSIS, Various DevOps tools, Web Services and REST API.
The role attracts a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Contributory company pension scheme
- 20 holidays rising with service + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- Flexible working, core hours 10-4
- Contributory dental care
- 2 duvet days per year
- Training material and courses
Growth Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.
- Software Development
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'