Our client empowers organizations to transform their business through the rapid adoption and easy management of digital services. Their adaptable platform has enabled thousands of organizations to modernize their business operations with customizable service management, automation, and reporting across the enterprise. Friction makes work slow and frustrating—our client helps organizations achieve meaningful and measurable digital service transformation, faster
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our client’s team in Scotland. . Our client’s office is based in Dundee but they offer flexible working, so if you don’t live in Dundee they use technology to support remote working.
Who Will Love This Job
• A problem solver: You use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. You probe all fruitful sources for answers and you can see hidden problems. You look beyond the obvious and you don't stop at the first answer.
• A team player: You collaborate with other team members to solve problems and work together to achieve deadlines and departmental goals.
• A learner: You learn quickly and maintain a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment.
• A smart cookie:You are bright and intelligent. You deal with concepts and complexity comfortably. People describe you as sharp, capable and agile.
• Someone who is action-oriented: You enjoy working hard! You are motivated to learn more about things you find challenging. You are not afraid of acting quickly and willing to jump on problems quickly.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a software engineer with considerable expertise building enterprise-level applications to join our client’s innovative Engineering team. You will work in an Agile/Scrum team to develop different features for our product and will share your experience and knowledge to be a mentor to other developers. The ideal candidate is a strong developer who appreciates developing software to a high standard and has a desire to continuously improve whilst making a real difference..
What You Should Have
• Coding experience in Object Orientated language. We use C# so knowledge of this language and associated libraries is a bonus.
• Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming concepts, including SOLID principles, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, and Mocking
• Experience developing web applications and web services
• Experience with client-side web technologies and JS frameworks like Angular, Bootstrap, React or have experience with TypeScript
• Relational Database experience with either SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc
• WinForms or WPF desktop development
• An appreciation for good user experience
• Experience with source control and branching strategies
What you enjoy…
• Working with intelligent and driven colleagues
• Working for a fast-growing software company
• Opportunities to grow your career
• Working in a fun, close-knit team
• Working in a fast-paced, exciting work environment
• Genuine work-life balance benefits
• A competitive benefits packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'