A Software Developer is required for our client based in Exeter for an initial 6 month contract
As an experienced software developer you will work within an existing agile delivery team as a senior developer to manage and deliver applications on AWS infrastructure. You will be expected to share your knowledge with others in the team and to coach less experienced team members.
- Develop and maintain software applications
- Analyse requirements, contribute to design, provide estimates and liaise with stakeholders
- Keep your skills fresh. Share experiences, advice and techniques with your colleagues
- Be innovative, challenge the status quo, and develop your ideas into reality
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- A degree in computer science, computing or other numerate subject, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of developing in a cloud environment
- Full stack development skills, ideally with a leaning towards open source technologies.
- Evidence of an ability to participate effectively in a team environment and be able to work independently on allocated tasks.
- Enthusiasm for and understanding of how to provide a professional, high-quality service and work to demanding deadlines.
- An ability to communicate with stakeholders to advise on progress and interpret requirements.
- Training and mentoring experience and a willingness to share knowledge in a collaborative environment
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
- Experience of the Angular framework would be beneficial.
- Experience of the Leaflet mapping library would be useful.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform. Certification would be good, but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'