Our client, an international market leading data and security company, are currently recruiting a Software Developer to work within their IT Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure long term employment with benefits including company bonus scheme, 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), and salary reviews to reflect career progression.
Duties to include but not limited too:
- Working closely with the production team to analyse requirements
- Helping to design, develop and implement new software
- Updating and renewing current software to keep up to date
- Reporting any risks/problems to the project manager when needed
Skills and Experience:
- Computer science and programming experience is required
- Knowledge of Jasper Reports and MS Office would be preferred
- Ability to work both under pressure and use own initiative
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities
This is for an immediate start
The place of work is based in Segensowrth, Hampshire and is located near the Swanick train station
£12.82 per hour
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'