Exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to be part of a strong and forward-thinking organisation in Framlingham, Suffolk.
• Solid experience in software design and development methodology, particularly high-capacity systems for real time user interaction
• Experience of development in the LAMP environment
• The ability to write clear and concise technical documentation
• Will work in team and communicate well with peers
• Will Project Manage their own workload and deliver according to agreed schedules
• Experience in telecommunications, Voice-over-IP, SIP
• Speech Recognition Experience
• State Machine Design
• WebRTC experience including Video
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'