KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Software development in Ruby on Rails on a multi Developer environment
2. You will develop, Test and Maintain software applications in Ruby on Rails
3. Gather user/business requirements and write Design Specifications
4. You will document and Train on new and existing systems, You'll also get to supervise and train the Junior system developer
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Practical commercial experience of software development in Ruby on Rails
2. Knowledge of SQL applications, particularly Oracle and Mysql
3. Experience of Git, particularly in a multi developer environment
Key Words: Software Developer, Software, Developer, Development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Test. GIT, Oracle, SQL, Mysql, Design
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'