My client the UK's largest privately-owned contract hire, fleet management and rental specialist is currently recruiting for a new software developer to join their small team.
The candidate will be expected to play a key role in a small team building high quality web and mobile enabled applications primarily using Microsoft technologies.
- 2+ years .NET / ASP.NET experience using C#
- Full software development lifecycle from design through to release
- Commercial use of at least Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET 4.5
- Familiarity with building web and mobile applications using the Microsoft stack
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Attention to detail with a can-do attitude
- Any exposure to ASP.NET Core 2.0 / 2.1
- Familiarity with building mobile applications esp. Xamarin
- Any exposure to Azure services (hosting, service bus, webjobs, functions, SQL storage, blob storage)
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Web API and building services
- Test Driven Development (TDD) exposure/experience.
- Unit & Integration testing experience.
- Agile / SCRUM
As well as at least 2 years solid C# experience a genuine interest in new and emerging technologies is a must for the role.
Alongside strong technical skills the candidate will also be expected to play a key role in project planning, technology choices and decision making.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"