£22,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
Our client is one of the fastest growing insurance companies in the UK. Their shared values are dedication, helpfulness, fairness, trust and care.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, talented Web Developer to help their team make the best customer journey, with page speed, technology and usability at the forefront of their mind.
You might be a graduate or someone with 1 or 2 years experience, looking to develop your skills and work on some exciting projects.
You will assist with the development and maintenance of internal systems used by customers and in-house staff. The ideal candidate will have a strong/advanced understanding of PHP with Laravel and MySQL.
We use modern web technologies on all our sites, and always strive to innovate in order to deliver the best experience for our users.
- Server & Application security
- Server deployment & management
- Bespoke website and system development
- API Integrations
- Assistance with web/in-house server management
- Assist the technical team with all duties and requirements
- Liaise with clients regarding technical issues and edits
- Server deployment
- Security testing
- Stress testing
- Database design and development
- A competitive salary with annual reviews
- Regular 1-2-1s to discuss your professional development
- A friendly but focused work environment
- Company pension scheme
- FREE parking
- Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.