Our client is one of the best expert in banking industry and his history goes over 325 years. They operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. This company moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
• Development of software components
• Participate and lead the system design and development of IT systems
• Unit testing and release management
• Research and innovation
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Perfect programming skills in C#/.NET.
• Strong on good agile development practices
Our client offers a rewards package you can tailor to your own needs.
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• Competitive salary
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations Large variety of other benefits and sports events
• Pension/retirement fund and discretionary annual bonus
• Private healthcare
• Childcare voucher scheme and many other options
Starting date: negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level...
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume.
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Slovanský dum, Na Príkope 22, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'