KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing software on Microsoft Operating System platforms using Object Oriented Development techniques and .Net (C#)
3. Demonstrating ability of working on database technology such as SQL Server
4. To communicate effectively with all levels at the company, both externally and internally, and give input on improvements that could be made within the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Applicants must have a relevant degree e.g. Computer Science/ Software Engineering
2. Experience with .NET (C#) and web based applications such Java Script, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net
3. Database experience ideally with SQL Server.
Key Words: Software Engineer / Java Script / .NET / C# / HTML / CSS / SQL / MVC / SQL Server / ASP.NET /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job