To £35k + bonus potential + good benefits package
Our client is an internationally renowned software business, the market leader in developing and delivering fully integrated business management solutions for their domain. Working as part of a dedicated development team, this role involves working with local and remote teams (in the UK and abroad) to develop new mobile applications and features for the company as well as delivering fixes for customers
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out programming tasks from specifications against specific project timescales
- Conduct unit testing on own code with documented summary test plans, and fixing errors
- Submit code for peer review and make modifications in line with feedback received
- Participate in peer review of code and specification, making suggestions to increase quality
- Schedule own time to deliver against assigned priorities in line with agreed project timescales
- Provide clear updates on progress against assigned tasks
- Escalate problems and exceptions that need to be addressed in a timely manner, with suggested solutions and workarounds.
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience (Qualification, technical skills, commercial work experience, soft
- skills such as communication, presentation, personal attributes )
- .NET Mobile Developer skills including:- C#, Xamarin.Forms (or Xamarin.Android / Xamarin.iOS), Web Services
- 2:1 degree or above (or expected) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other numerate
- Excellent A-Level grades (or equivalent) including mathematics
- Experience developing software to a professional standard
- Have a passion for software design and development
- Good communicator, capable of working from specifications to deliver solutions.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
- Mobile Applications
- 1. .NET Mobile Developer skills including:- C#, Xamarin.Forms
- (or Xamarin.Android / Xamarin.iOS), Web Services
- 2:1 degree or above Computer Science/similar or Maths