Software Developer - Glasgow - 38k
Your new company
Our client is a renowned government-owned organisation, with headquarters in Glasgow city centre. They are currently undergoing a major digital transformation, which is impacting the entire business. They are currently creating a highly skilled software delivery team to deliver an architectural platform.
Your new role
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join the team. You will play a key role in working within the Core Systems Delivery Team, keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
You will be working towards and developing and maintaining the companies IT products and services, which support the overall business. You will also be involved in 2nd line support of applications within the business. You will also be involved in
What you'll need to succeed
- Commercial Java experience
- Experience of designing and maintaining public HTTP APIs
- Previously been involved in the build of a high-traffic website
- Previously worked within an agile environment
- Excellent skills in Data Integrity, Data Visualisation, and oracle
- Extensive experience of Procedural Language, ideally Oracle PL/SQL.
- Effectively work both within a team, and individually
- Work well with source control systems
What you'll get in return
You have a chance to earn a salary of 38k in an environment that offers flexible working and an exceptional work life balance. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exciting and challenging environment, and gain a place within the market which will help future progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job