Job Title: Software Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
About the Software Developer Role:
Excellent opportunity in the centre of Edinburgh with a private company to be part of a small Development team meaning you will get genuine exposure to every aspect of SDLC projects.
This role will offer new development and maintenance of existing applications and will be very customer facing so requires a professional approach and ability to engage with people first-hand.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
* A 2.1 degree or higher in computer Science OR a similarly related discipline
* Experience of developing in C#.Net or VB.Net in a commercial capacity
* Experience of SQL Server and on MySQL
* Ability to work in and for a small, close-nit team
* Excellent communication interpersonal and engaging skills
* An understanding of Agile as a methodology would be an advantage
* Experience of Visual Studio would be desirable but not essential
This is a very forward-thinking organisation who value their staff, reward them accordingly and empower them where possible to make a pro-active difference and contribution to the organisations growth and abilities.
For more details of the Software Developer position, please send in your CV as the first step. A cover letter is not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.