Graduate Software Developer
- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Bonus Scheme
- Technical Development Available
My client, an electronics manufacturer, seeks a motivated graduate to join an established, growing team of software developers in Newtown. This role would suit someone who has attained a relevant degree in the last 18 months and has an interest in developing a career working in .NET framework and C#.
- Possessing a knowledge and enthusiasm for software development.
- Being involved in the design and development of PC based applications.
- Undertaking training and independent learning to develop relevant skills.
- Assisting with Project planning.
- Joining and learning from multi-skilled teams of developers/engineers.
- Status reporting.
- Design documentation.
- Testing and validation activities.
- A degree or equivalent in computer science or a related discipline.
- A knowledge/interest of programming in .NET and C#.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Someone looking to build a career in software development.
- A natural problem solver and creative thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
An established engineering organisation providing bespoke solutions to clients across a range of industries. This company offers excellent support to employees and training within an elite team.
- Excellent Employee Benefits Package
- Excellent Technical Development
- Bonus Scheme
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.