HireRight have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join their growing team based in Brighton.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Brighton, UK
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
HireRight is the international leader in employment background screening services and is currently expanding its Global footprint as well as several exciting developments that will continue to push the development of their services. It is also in the process of implementing a new global platform integral to the business that this role will play a key and exciting part in its development and launch.
Software Developer - Key Responsibilities:
- Implement software code and configuration changes according to design specifications using best practices, and following coding standards
- Perform application analysis, debugging, and testing
- Reverse engineer existing systems, where necessary, to identify areas for improvement and implement relevant changes
- Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes and implement the optimal solution.
- Resolve bugs and errors in the production system, analyse reasons for failure and revise procedures and documentation as needed
Software Developer - Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in similar software development roles
- Software Development Lifecycle, Agile practices, continuous Integration and Deployment, Paired Programming, Test-Driven Development
- Software Development with Microsoft .NET
- Web application UI design and best-practices
- Web Services
- Multi-tier distributed architecture concepts and design
- Data exchange formats and data mapping
- Microsoft SQL Server development
HireRight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To complete your application and to submit your CV for this exciting Junior Researcher opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!