Take the next step in your career as a Software Developer
Software Developer | Hampshire
A largely internal facing role working with the development managers/ team leaders, to ensure the teams are working efficiently and are meeting expectations in terms of project deliverables.
Capita is a leading supplier of technology enabled solutions and services to public sector organisations. With a strong track record in working with central and local government, public safety and justice agencies and third sector organisations, our mission is to help our customers intelligently maximise the use of assets and resources to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
And we don't just design the solutions; we also deliver them for our clients, committing to a defined cost, proven business models and high quality standards. We're able to do this by drawing on our rich and varied capabilities and our extensive service infrastructure.
The projects relate primarily to CCS's Software branded products; CAD and Telephony and Communication solutions and related products and CCS's next generation of products.
A clean driving licence is desirable, as there may be a requirement to travel to all parts of the UK. Overnight stays away from home may be necessary on occasions.
* Develop new software and maintain existing software in accordance with customer support requirements. Designing and developing to various API interfaces and the development of VoIP solutions.
* Working within a small dynamic team to meet the requirements of specific projects within the organisation. providing solution support where appropriate
* Developing VoIP solutions and CTI interfacing with some web based GUI as appropriate to the project at hand.
* Technical skills required: - C#, Typescript, React, SQL (MySQL ideally)
* Assist with investigation and resolution of problems reported at customer sites.
* To assist in the design and development of new real-time communication and data products in the emergency services industry.
* Contribute to software design and solution architecture design
* Configure/upgrade/manage internal development and /test environments
* Carry out peer review for team members work
* Review release testing for software releases
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.