A Start Up Foreign Exchange company are looking for a Software Developer to join their team to work on their web based platform.
My client is looking for two Junior Software developers to work on their current web based platforms, to maintain and deploy any new updates.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Software Developer, you build, deploy, maintain and secure my clients platform and related hardware infrastructure.
Experience and Skills:
Main Qualifications of the Software Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Solid background in web-based application development
- Strong Unix/Linux/BSD Experience
- Excellent OO PHP and database programming skills
- Experience with modern Model View Controller frameworks
- Experience with high-performance Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP) environments
- Secure programming practices
- Fluent in SQL (MySQL) / Familiar with Active Records
- Restful API development
- SOAP/WSDL/XML/REST experience and external API integration
- HTML5, CSS3, JS/JQuery
- Problem solving approach and excellent communication skills
- Experience with version control tools such as Git (version control management)
As the Software Developer, it would be a plus to have:
- C, C++ experience a plus
- iOS/Android application development/deployment, Webview/PhoneGap (mobile app conversion)
- Angular JS & Node.js experience
If you feel you are the right Software Developer for this role, we look forward to receiving your application