Leeds City Centre
Salary Up to £45k Dependent Upon Experience Plus Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Working Hours (inc. Working from Home)
- Pluralsight Account & Lightning Talks
- Microsoft Training (inc. Paid Exams)
- Option to buy additional holiday (4 days per year)
A high growth dynamic business, the client is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, requires minimal supervision, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism. Join a new team of enthusiastic and highly talented developers, of varied levels of experience in a supportive, sustainable development environment that focuses on continual improvement.
As Software Developer, you will create, maintain, audit, and document our bespoke software to meet the needs of the business. This role will require the individual to code in C#, .NET, and Web. They will adhere to a defined coding standard and will work closely with the Change Management team in their development working environment.
In summary, as Software Developer, we are looking for:
- Primary Skills: .NET C#, Microsoft SQL, ASP.NET MVC
- Someone who can analyse business user requirements, liaise with end users and colleagues such as business analysts and project managers.
- A Software Developer who can actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team: practices, processes, code quality
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.